Name: Keeley Sharp
Role: Land Director at LNT Care
Who are LNT Group?
UK’s leading purpose build residential care home developer and contractor.
How many developments have LNT completed?
LNT have an impressive track record over the last 20 years of developing over 200 care homes across the UK. During 2020 LNT exchanged on 17 sites, started construction on 16 and are currently running 14 applications which will deliver another 924 care beds.
No exact town list to share but we want the following:
We are looking for the following:
• Minimum 1 to 1.5 acres of land ideally of regular shape.
• In or on the periphery of towns and settlements with a population of at least 10,000.
• Affluent or semi affluent suburbs of large cities and towns.
• Prominent locations with good transport links.
• Easy access to local amenities.
• We also consider parts of large mixed use/regeneration sites.
• Will sit next to Aldi/Lidl/Family Pub schemes with residential.
• No conversions or extensions
How many new sites are you targeting?
A minimum of 30 sites every 12 months
Minimum 1 to 1.5 acres of land – to accommodate a 66 bed care home, parking and landscaped gardens.
Will consider sites without planning for care home use.
Freehold or Leasehold?
Recent openings or new locations in the pipeline?
On site in:
Just Purchased a site in:
· Stoke on Trent
Planning approved recently in:
Exchanged recently in:
What are the main challenges you face when acquiring new property?
Suitable shaped sites and making sure the surrounding environment is in keeping with the nature of our business.
Keeley Sharp – Land Director at LNT -keeley.sharp@LNTcaredevelopments.co.uk
Charlie Newton – Land Assistant at LNT - email@example.com
Adam Mobley – WSB Property Consultants LLP – Retained Agents
07587 133 540 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Duncan Senior - WSB Property Consultants LLP – Retained Agents
07888730366 / email@example.com