The Requirement List Ltd ("we", "us", or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your data.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit.
You can also contact us at any time by email to email@example.com exercise any and all of your rights under the GDPR. Please note you if you request we delete your data from our systems this will/may impact our ability to provide you with any of our services.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“Personal Data“); and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access The Requirement List, and usage & time of login details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us by filling in forms on The Requirement List, by sending correspondence/ requirements to us, or by adding requirements and features to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data and the data regarding the resources that you access and use on The Requirement List, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We hold no Sensitive Personal Data
We hold none of the following Sensitive personal data:
· Health status
· Sexual orientation
· Religious beliefs
· Political beliefs
Usage of Our Sites / Visitors to Our Sites
We collect and process data regarding your usage of our websites to help us analyse and improve our services. This data may include, your IP address, general geographical location, user id number, demographic data, and other analytical data on your usage of our sites.
This data is collected through Google Analytics, and the legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our sites and services. Google Analytics contains an automatic retention policy
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
· To present contents / requirements to you;
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
· To improve the The Requirement List by storing information about your preferences.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
· To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
· To notify you about changes to the The Requirement List or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that Personal Data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any valid government or regulatory request;
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Requirement List, our customers, or others.
Purpose of data collection
The Requirement List provides a database for market research purposes; our primary products are solutions for business-to-business companies interested in understanding commercial property requirements across the UK and identifying potential future tenants / Landlords based on key criteria such as Location, Size, Location etc. Using an email address for initial input, our team add additional contact and company information, providing that enriched profile data back to the user. All data is publicly available.
Forms on Our Sites / Marketing Communications
When you fill in a form on one of our sites, we collect information such as your name, email address, phone number, address, company name, location, job title, requirements, and any other data as required to provide the service you have signed up for/requested.
This data may be processed for the following purposes:
· sending you marketing communications which are relevant to the commercial interests of your business,
· managing your subscription
· providing you with information, you have requested about our services,
· from time to time to send you surveys for research purposes
The Requirement List core offering is the Requirements Platform, which allows agents and property professional to upload their commercial property requirements and contact details. Data input into The Requirement List is known as “Platform Data.” Users of The Requirement List are the Controllers of Platform Data and are responsible for all Controller obligations, such as choosing the appropriate legal basis for adding and using their clients requirements and personal data.
Accessing, correcting your information and exercising GDPR data rights
The purpose of the list stipulated below is to allow Users and Contacts to exercise their rights under applicable privacy and data protection regulations:
Right of Access:
You may request to access your Personal Information and obtain a copy of Personal Information. Such requests will be made by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the following link https://www.therequirementlist.com/claim-your-email-address
Right of Rectification:
You may request to change, update or complete any missing data about you, by sending an email to email@example.com with you relevant details.
Right of Erasure:
You may at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information. Such withdrawal of consent will be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your relevant details.
Right of Restriction of Processing:
You may request us to restrict processing of your Personal Information if one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you; (ii) the processing is unlawful; or (iii) if we no longer need the Personal Information. Such request will be made by sending an email with the relevant details to email@example.com
Right to Data Portability:
You have the right to receive the Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Such request will be made by sending an email with your relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
Third-Party data controllers
We may only transfer Personal Data to unaffiliated third-party data controllers when you have opted-in to that transfer.
Examples of the third-party systems and processors we are currently using are;
A) Xero for storing financial data from clients and suppliers
B) Google for web analytics, advertising, dashboard reporting, file sharing, and cloud storage
C) Sumo for online pop-up forms and marketing
D) Mailchimp for email marketing services
E) Stripe for payment processing
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to The Requirement List, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to The Requirement List over the internet
Questions or complaints
You can direct any questions or complaints about the use or disclosure of your Personal Data to us at email@example.com. We will investigate resolve any complaints, disputes, or rights request regarding the use or disclosure of your Personal Data within thirty (30) days of receiving your inquiry.