Terms and Conditions
By using The Requirement List ("Service"), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
The Requirement List Ltd ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms & Conditions without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- The Requirement List is not itself an estate agent and it does not operate an estate agency. The Requirement List operates the Service to enable users to publicise or consider requirements that may be suitable for a property or parcel of land.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT NAME OR PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OR ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT. THE REQUIREMENT LIST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY IMPROPER USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, PASSWORD, OR ACCOUNT OR ANY USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. IF YOU THINK YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, PASSWORD, OR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED YOU MUST INFORM US IMMEDIATELY.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- If you would like to upgrade your package, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
- Refunds – A user can cancel or upgrade your subscription anytime, there is no minimum contract for monthly billing. Annual contracts can be cancelled on renewal, we will send you a reminder on when your renewal is due. Just contact our support team and we'll take care of you – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to The Requirement List site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Our website is designed to work with the internet browsers used by the majority of our customers. Internet Explorer 8 is not supported on our platform.
As browsers get old, most companies (including those who have made the browser themselves) stop supporting out of date versions. This is because the browsers don’t have the latest functionality to allow modern internet sites to work correctly, or are not compatible with special software used by people with physical or sensory impairments.
At the present time this website supports the following browser versions:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 upwards
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari version 5.1.7 upwards
- Latest version of Google Chrome
* Please note that The Requirement List does not endorse any of these browsers, nor accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by their installation.
Restrictions And Obligations
You will not:
- Hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Service or any part of any of it;
- Gain unauthorised access to any part of any of the Service;
- Gain unauthorised access to any part of any of the Service;
- Remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on any of part of the Service;
- Create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in any part of the Service
- Use your access to the Service for the sending of direct marketing;
- Copy or exploit any part of any of the Service or the content it contains;Use the Service or any part of any of them unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or
- Attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.